Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Application for Admin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian1213

Ian1213

Application for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Application for Admin   Application for Admin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:13 am

Why you want to be chosen? I like to be the one whos more than just another whiner complaining to an admin to get on and by then the problems already fixed or gone. But mostly point being that I want to be chosen for this server because I think its a start of something that could get very popular soon (based on how many new people the server gets per day), and it would be very nice to be an admin on a server I've already been on for a while so I know most of the people there.

How will you benefit the server? I will benefit the server because I am a fair admin at times so people usually know it's okay if they don't follow the rules at first but if need be then I will be strict about it and will not do this in case of example: Uber minge bags. Plus as a bonus, I live on the west side of the US so I might be able to stay on an extra hour longer (I say this because I've heard no one else on the server living over here).

Why do you think we should choose you? I always follow the rules and make sure they are always in place so no one finds it unfair for others. I also always follow the server owner's (or anyone above me in adminship) example, say to be careful of "so and so" then I make sure to listen to them. I am very respectful and make sure that what needs to be done GETS done.

What will you do to benefit the server? I'm hoping I'll be able do deal with anyone else if I have to because when more and more people get on the server (hopefully) then I will deal with most of the forum stuff like applications or ban requests, also because around 1 PM during school I have a class in computers that if we finish early we can surf the web and I can usually access most of the forums so I'd also be able to do it then.

What coding knowledge do you have if any? None but in 5 - 15 years I might take a career in gaming lol!

Will you be a good admin? Yes I will do my best to serve this server and ya hopefully everything will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrIan233?feature=mhum
Jared
Admin
Jared

PostSubject: Re: Application for Admin   Application for Admin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:01 am

Same as me, not much coding or admin experience, but is a good roleplayer, and would be a very good addition to the team.

JARED'S ACCEPTANCE

1/3 ADMINS SUPPORT, WAITING FOR MAJORITY VOTE.
Back to top Go down
Slicks
Admin
Slicks

PostSubject: Re: Application for Admin   Application for Admin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Slicks Acceptance

2/3

Wouldet it be 0/4 ?
Back to top Go down
https://jakesserver.darkbb.com
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Application for Admin   Application for Admin Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Jakes acception 3/4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Admin   Application for Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Admin
Page 1 of 1