Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenPandeh

GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Empty
PostSubject: GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.   GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 am

Why you want to be chosen?:
I want to be chosen because I believe I could make an excellent admin, as a great roleplayer and adminstrating figure. I could do alot of things as an adminstrator, and sure right I will. I am willing to play alot and I believe this server will grow more and more until it becomes a 24-hour played server. This server is great, but still needs some more admins as we need more, I believe I could to this great, and I hope you will choose me by your and the server's best opinion.

How you will benefit the server?:
I will benefit the server by being active, assisting in roleplay to everyone, do the best as an admin, I managed to be an SA on a novus two server, I know the HL2RP mode and everything that there is to know, after seeing the people and activity on the server, I believe that we need more adminstrators to assist and manage the server.

Why should we choose you?:
You should choose me because I am helpful and toughtful, I'm an adminstrating figure and really active. I can say this right now, sometimes I'm a little harsh, but after expierencing 4 months of being an SA on a Novus Two Server (Nexus got bugged, noone managed to fix it), I believe I know how to control this adminstration mod, and this awesome roleplay script.

What will you do to benefit the server?:
I will do whatever it takes, advertise if needed, I might get more people from europe on the server more oftenly, I believe that is the best idea, and as said before, I will be very active, assistful, an adminstrator figure, which could really benefits the server from my opinion.

What coding knowledge do you have if any?:
I do have minor knowldge on PHP Scripting (Basicly Forums), So if you could find an IPB System and a hoster (Perhaps dedictaed server can deal with this), I could build a non-designed forum. but at least it will be more well seen.

Will you be a good Admin?:
I can assure to you that I will be a great admin.

Thanks for reading, GrEEnPanDeh.

Back to top Go down
Jared
Admin
Jared

PostSubject: Re: GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.   GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 am

[size=18]PENDING......[size]

Honestly, your a good roleplayer, and dedicated, but I still see you screwing around.

Let me talk with Jake.

But generally, I'm leaning towards acceptance...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.   GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:51 pm

DENIED

Im sorry your application was strong but you still mess around on the server alot more than we would like we need serious admins please try again in Seven days thank you

-Jake
Back to top Go down
GreenPandeh

PostSubject: Re: GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.   GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:35 am

Thanks for being honest, but if possible, please name exactly the reasons, I don't really understand what do you mean by messing around.

Thanks, GreenPandeh

BTW:

If this application is strong but denied because of actings in-game, you could simply make it pending and decide yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Word from Chief.   GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:12 am

Even though you don't know me at all, Panda asked me to make this, since I've been his superior for over 3 communities.
I'm Dr. Chief, experienced Administrator and leader of the current Invision Gaming. I'm a RP king, love Serious RP, and have been leading teams of admins for over the years.

Anyway, let's do this;

The second I got onto this forum it looked incredibly unprofessional. 'Why' you ask? Because some of the forum names aren't spelled right, the forums are hosted on a freeforum account, and the Admins can't even use proper grammar.
For some reason though, he actually seems to be interested in this community, which is rare in my eyes.
This makes me believe Greenpandeh would be a great addition to your Admin team.

He can be serious (for his age), although he can be a real kid sometimes, and isn't really professional either, just like you guys. But hey, he's even got better grammar than you, so be ashamed.
He's been an Admin on my past Severance and Novus Two servers, and he did a nice job, even though he messed up sometimes. You should probably keep an eye on him if you decide to accept him.
Back in those days he always tried getting involved with ALL parts of the community, even going behind my back and asking stuff from higher-ranked admins.
I'm the kinda guy you piss off with that kinda crap, so I hit him with a stick and made sure he stopped doing it.
He did eventually, but it took some time, so keep that in mind. Stick. Hit.

I'm guessing that by the time you've read all that, you're pissed at me for insulting your itty-bitty community. Well, be mad all you want, I don't care really. All I want to give you is an honest opinion, so here, have fun.

My conclusion is that even though Panda isn't fit for real serious servers, he is for communities who think they're serious, like 'Jake's HL2RP server' (seriously, did you forgot your originality the day you made up that name?).

So have fun either removing my message for 'flaming' or accepting Panda for Admin, I wish you a good life.

-Chief

PS: Jake, seriously, work on your grammar. You're supposed to be a role-model for this community, act like one instead of some 6-years old troll who laughs at Southpark (and yes, I know you're '18'.)
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.   GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:24 am

Dr. Chief wrote:
Even though you don't know me at all, Panda asked me to make this, since I've been his superior for over 3 communities.
I'm Dr. Chief, experienced Administrator and leader of the current Invision Gaming. I'm a RP king, love Serious RP, and have been leading teams of admins for over the years.

Anyway, let's do this;

The second I got onto this forum it looked incredibly unprofessional. 'Why' you ask? Because some of the forum names aren't spelled right, the forums are hosted on a freeforum account, and the Admins can't even use proper grammar.
For some reason though, he actually seems to be interested in this community, which is rare in my eyes.
This makes me believe Greenpandeh would be a great addition to your Admin team.

He can be serious (for his age), although he can be a real kid sometimes, and isn't really professional either, just like you guys. But hey, he's even got better grammar than you, so be ashamed.
He's been an Admin on my past Severance and Novus Two servers, and he did a nice job, even though he messed up sometimes. You should probably keep an eye on him if you decide to accept him.
Back in those days he always tried getting involved with ALL parts of the community, even going behind my back and asking stuff from higher-ranked admins.
I'm the kinda guy you piss off with that kinda crap, so I hit him with a stick and made sure he stopped doing it.
He did eventually, but it took some time, so keep that in mind. Stick. Hit.

I'm guessing that by the time you've read all that, you're pissed at me for insulting your itty-bitty community. Well, be mad all you want, I don't care really. All I want to give you is an honest opinion, so here, have fun.

My conclusion is that even though Panda isn't fit for real serious servers, he is for communities who think they're serious, like 'Jake's HL2RP server' (seriously, did you forgot your originality the day you made up that name?).

So have fun either removing my message for 'flaming' or accepting Panda for Admin, I wish you a good life.

-Chief

PS: Jake, seriously, work on your grammar. You're supposed to be a role-model for this community, act like one instead of some 6-years old troll who laughs at Southpark (and yes, I know you're '18'.)

I'm not being a troll? How am I trolling? And no i'm not 18 ;3 Whats wrong with my grammar. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON THE SERVER?
How did you get here? Don't come in here acting like you own the place and I have terrible grammar good sir, I might not be 20 like you possibly are but you don't come in here and start bashing the community then go out like nothing happened (seriously, did you forgot your originality the day you made up that name?).
No good sir that's the name I have used for almost all my servers and were part of a community which has 2 servers at the moment called Jakes Serious Servers INVISION GAEMIN WERR TEH BEST BECAUZ I HAZ TEH KEWL NAEM AND SHEET AND WE HAZ MOAR PLAYORS LOL ;3 JAEK NEEDZS TO LRN TO ROON A COMMONITY
I don't take kindly to my first impressions on you and the more your hated by me the worse i'm not going to say what happens mainly because if you keep this up it will happen alright you can leave now santa
Back to top Go down
GreenPandeh

PostSubject: Re: GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.   GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:32 am

I wish that you will re-consider me being an Operator/Adminstrator. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.   GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GreenPandeh's Application for Adminstrator.
Page 1 of 1