Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Black skull-pie's Light Black Market [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black skull-pie

Black skull-pie

Black skull-pie's Light Black Market [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Black skull-pie's Light Black Market [ACCEPTED]   Black skull-pie's Light Black Market [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Hi, I'm Sean, I've been to quite a few Hl2rps, and this is my light black market application

How will I get parts for my goods?

According to most Half life roleplays I've been on, clean water, food, or other items the resistance utilizes to passively resist the combine rule are either imported from other cities that have rebels who make the goods, or manufactured in the Outlands. One of the exceptions is water, clean water that does not effect the nervous system of citizens or their memory is producd by boiling Breen's water.

Why your character wants LBM? / How will it benefit him or her?

I want LBM because I beleive it can increase roleplay and give people things to do instead of just "Pew pewing some cops". I have already planned several roleplay schemes and I believe it can be beneficial to server excitement Very Happy. ICly, my character would want to do this to passively resist his combine rulers, hence why he wouldnt drink the mind erasing breen's water or food. It would benefit him and other citizens by making their lives worth living for in the brutal world under combine oppresion.

Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

Black skull-pie's Light Black Market [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black skull-pie's Light Black Market [ACCEPTED]   Black skull-pie's Light Black Market [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:27 pm

ACCEPTED

Speak to me in game to receive your flags
Back to top Go down

Black skull-pie's Light Black Market [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1