Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black skull-pie

Black skull-pie

Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED]   Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi, my name is Sean, I'm from Arizona, and my steam friends name is Black skull-pie

My roleplay experiences
I've been experienced in many roleplay servers in the past year or so, being an admin on several them, including Hl2rp, Cider, and [O-A] New Vegas. For B2 Cider, I was with a community called Thermal gaming, I stayed with them community for about probably 3 months before it shut down. The Half life roleplay community I was a super admin at was called CENRP, it ran for a couple months also before being shut down. My roleplay experience on the Anti-citizen side goes back to Relentless RP, a community started all the way back in December 2009 until this day, I was a Union05 there, as well as one of the main rebel leaders.

Why I want HBMD
I believe it can produce some good role-play and a little more action into the server. At the moment, we have a lot of minges around with weapons and grenades etc. but I plan on fixing that if I get HBMD. I will not be doling out weapons and ammo to people =), I don't really think that's how it should work, it should be roleplayed. As in like, if I want to order a shipment of Pistols or clean water, I would have my friends help me, and we can role-play making the clean water, or we can receive the shipment of pistols from the City8 rebels or rebels in the Outlands etc.

Thats about it, thanks
-Sean
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED]   Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Please add the following questions to your application

How you receive your weapons
What process you go through to find parts or tokens
How do you get out of town goods from start to finish
You do understand as HBMD you do not give out random weapons.
Back to top Go down
Black skull-pie

Black skull-pie

PostSubject: Re: Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED]   Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:58 pm

How will you recieve your weapons?

The weapons will be received through scavenges most likely, I do'nt plan really at all on spawning any shipments, the shipments that I do spawn will be roleplayed extensively.

Sean Harris**: Takes a couple clean water bottles out of his backpack and sets them on the table

What process will you go through to find parts or tokens?

Tokens I will receive from ration packets mainly, I plan to stay under the radar, but if I am confined to the restricted sector, I will most likely get them from scavenging around, or getting a friend who hasn't had his citizenship revoked yet help me.

How do you get out of town goods from start to finnish?

The goods, I will have a small stockpile of clean food/water, and I will have several friendlies help me move it to a restricted block etc. I believe it will make for some exceptional roleplay =)

You do understand as HBMD you do not give out random weapons?

I do understand fully, I've been Heavy and light black market on several different servers and have been through a lot of good roleplay experiences that include having to roleplay getting the shipments etc Smile

Thanks, Sean
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED]   Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Im sorry but you have been declined...

JUST KIDDING WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

Talk to me ingame to receive your flags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED]   Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black skull-pie's HBMD application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1