Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Doom's Resistance Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dooms

Doom's Resistance Application Empty
PostSubject: Doom's Resistance Application   Doom's Resistance Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 am

Steam Username: Doom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1519866

Steam Friends Name: Doom

In-Game Name: Jessica Banners

Gender(IC) Female

Age (IC) 24

BackStory: City Eighteen. Life is hard, Jessica has been beaten detained and kicked to the side by the MPF, UU. Shes been hiding away in the slums for weeks upon weeks. But... she was moved to City 45, at the beginning it was a bit better, sunny, warm and better maintained. But a few weeks in and she is being kicked over to the side once more...... and the last time. Jessica has been planning, planning and planning. Shes seen a few people in what looks to be Uniforms, not the MPF but citizens armed and with uniforms. She thinks they are resisting the UU. One week on. Ok jessica has confermed they are resistance within City 45, shes trying to find a way to meet up with them and take arms. She is now living in City 45's slum area hopeing.... for a better life to rid the earth of the UU.

Why you wan't to be rebel: I want to be a rebel because... well I will be honest. Ive seen rebels running around into the PLAZA armed, not looking out for MPF, and I want to try teach them that they need to be hiding aiding the citizens with food not just going into the cty gun's blazing.
I was a resistance commander back on a server called "Relentless" I was active around 100-150 hours every seven days and I want to help the resistance and citizens here on JSS.

How would you be helpful to the rebels: I have run a resistance, I know the tactics and I can roleplay. I want to give it a shot here and see where it takes me. I know the S2M rule and I know not to just go kill the MPF Units.

What are you good at. Example: Medical. I was a Medical Commander back on "Relentless" before I commanded the resistance even then I was still a Medic. I know how to do Medical RP and I love it. I must treat bullet wounds internal bleeding and so forth. I know what to do as a medic not just /me Heals Player. If a Player is Shot I do not know if the bullet went right through the limb or chest area, for example. :A resistance member is shot in the arm.: /me Jessica runs over to the injuryed member.
-Jessica: Where are you hit?
-Resistance Member: In the arm, gah it hurts!
-Alright hold still mate.
Jessica pulls up the members sleve and looks to see if the bullet when through.
/rolls 57
"The Bullet Cleared the Arm."
-Jessica: This is going to hurt.
Jessica puts Dis-infectant in the wound and takes bandages, needle and theard out of her backpack.
Jessica Starts stiching the wound closed. The wound is stiched.
Jessica starts wrapping the fresh bandage around the wound tightly and ties the end.
Alright it will still hurt but you need to carry on, Move it!
Back to top Go down
GreenPandeh

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Resistance Application   Doom's Resistance Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 am

I have to say that's nice, and I need to see you roleplay Doom.

+/- Support.
Back to top Go down
Jared
Admin
Jared

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Resistance Application   Doom's Resistance Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:22 pm

He roleplayed with me on Mobius. He is good, and, I belive he could teach you rebs a thing or two bout good roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Slicks
Admin
Slicks

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Resistance Application   Doom's Resistance Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Accepted. Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://jakesserver.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom's Resistance Application   Doom's Resistance Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom's Resistance Application
Page 1 of 1