Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Application For The Rebels.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenPandeh

Application For The Rebels. Empty
PostSubject: Application For The Rebels.   Application For The Rebels. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 am

Steam Username: afik068

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19716597

Steam Friends Name: GreenPandeh

In-Game Name: Mark Rogers

Gender(IC): Male

Age (IC): 29

BackStory:
My name is Mark Rogers, I live in city eight, and have a horrible story like most people on earth, Family and friends die, loss of good feelings, and knowing what the combine has done.
As a part of the resistance I will only help to rebel againts the combine, after how brutaly they killed my mother and father, they let me see thier death, I felt so sad, I didnt know what to do.
Alldue my life is going out pretty well, I'm sick of all of the disapointment, soul lose and more.
After what happend that night. those 7 long hours, I'll never forgive the traitors, and the combine, I know that you are out there, so this is why I'm leaving my note here, I know what I am capable of, and if it makes you want me more, I used to go to medical school. I just want to fight the combine make sure the resistance is ok and healthy, I know why I am doing this, and I feel right about this letter.
Hope you'll contact me, Mark Rogers.

Why you wan't to be rebel,
I get that enjoyable, I wish to assist and plan, RP and Help, Just. Be a part of it, feel it, play it and RP it, I know I can do that just fine, I believe that there are many people with the combine, the civil protection and I see also that there aren't many people with the resistance, or at least active, I just want to RP well, have a great place that is not neutral, and have fun.

How would you be helpful to the rebels
I am really good at Roleplay and I know alot about the resistance. I'm you'r man, just try me

What are you good at. Example: Doctor,
I'm one of those people that don't care but fight, fight and fight!
Back to top Go down
Slicks
Admin
Slicks

PostSubject: Re: Application For The Rebels.   Application For The Rebels. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://jakesserver.darkbb.com
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Application For The Rebels.   Application For The Rebels. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For The Rebels.   Application For The Rebels. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application For The Rebels.
Page 1 of 1