Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

IC SeC report: <:: New Patrol Procedures ::>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared
Admin
Jared

IC SeC report: <:: New Patrol Procedures ::> Empty
PostSubject: IC SeC report: <:: New Patrol Procedures ::>   IC SeC report: <:: New Patrol Procedures ::> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:53 pm

<:: INCOMING MESSAGE FROM NEXUS ::>
<:: MESSAGE CONFIDENTAL LEVEL: ALPHA (EYES ONLY)::>

All Units,

This is a priority message,

Due to recent events, mainly rebel activity, and narcrotic attacks, not to mention the unit that fell into the subway tracks yesterday....

I have no other option but to restrict patrols in the,"slums", as they are called.

The slums will now be refered to as Sector Zero, or, Sector Z, and any unit found patrolling in the sector will be re-educated.

I want this put into effect, Immediatly! DVLs, make sure your units understand this.

SeC out.

<:: MESSAGE END::>
Back to top Go down
Black skull-pie

Black skull-pie

IC SeC report: <:: New Patrol Procedures ::> Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC SeC report: <:: New Patrol Procedures ::>   IC SeC report: <:: New Patrol Procedures ::> Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:42 pm

I read your topic about the ranking system and I totally agree with it. But say you gave us an order to just patrol around, does the DvL have the freedom to choose if he wants to take a patrol squad of maybe 3-5 units into the slums?
Back to top Go down

IC SeC report: <:: New Patrol Procedures ::>
Page 1 of 1