Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Mike's Application For Rebel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Mike
Admin

Mike's Application For Rebel Empty
PostSubject: Mike's Application For Rebel   Mike's Application For Rebel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Steam Username: Big Mike

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:925619

Steam Friends Name: Big Mike

In-Game Name: Eva Gates

Gender(IC): Female

Age (IC): Twenty Six

BackStory:

Before I came to City 45, I lived in City 7. It wasn't to good of a place, but it wasn't the worst City I've lived in. A few weeks passed by after I arrived in City 7, and then came the day. They loaded everyone up, and sent them off in trains. I was terrified.

Station after station, City after City, I finally arrived at City 45. I may have been traveling for weeks, if not months, and I was ready to settle down. A few days after I arrived in City 45, a man greeted me warmly, and offered me to follow him. He then explained to me about the rebels. He encouraged me to join, so here I am, applying to be a rebel.

Why you want to be rebel:

I would like to be a Rebel because I completely disagree with the combine rule, and would like to attempt to delay, if not shut them down.

How would you be helpful to the rebels:

I would he extremely helpful to the rebels, because many people know me in this city, and I have many resources available through them. I also have some experience with bandages, I could also act as a temporary medic.

What are you good at:

I am excellent with in my skills in the money making business, and my combat strategies.
Back to top Go down
Slicks
Admin
Slicks

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Application For Rebel   Mike's Application For Rebel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Pending.
Back to top Go down
https://jakesserver.darkbb.com
GreenPandeh

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Application For Rebel   Mike's Application For Rebel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:12 pm

I'd like you make the application longer.
Back to top Go down
Mean Dumpster Cat

Mean Dumpster Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Application For Rebel   Mike's Application For Rebel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 pm

GreenPandeh wrote:
I'd like you make the application longer.
>.>
I think the length of the application is fine.
Back to top Go down
GreenPandeh

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Application For Rebel   Mike's Application For Rebel Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:38 am

Still, I believe it could add, alltough I didnt see your roleplay, other people did.

The point of you being a Co-Owner means that you'r probably good at it.

-Tactical Officer Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Application For Rebel   Mike's Application For Rebel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike's Application For Rebel
Page 1 of 1