Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Noah DeLano's MPF app.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh Strider Pwnz

Noah DeLano's MPF app. Empty
PostSubject: Noah DeLano's MPF app.   Noah DeLano's MPF app. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 pm

OOC INFORMATION:

Steam name: Teh Strider Pwnz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29466740

Why you want to be an MPF?: I extremely enjoy the power of the MPF, and what they do, and how they do it.
I also like how we watch over people, and we keep peace and order, plus, I see some mingey MPFs on the server.
And on servers like this, there arn't many MPFs online, so I wish to help populate MPF, and the server itself.

How it will benefit you? It will make me extremely happy, due to the loss of a DvL character on another server, I have been sad lately.
I also hope that I can keep MPF units flaged up. So Citizens can just run around and do un-civilized things. (Minges)

Why would we choose you? I have much experience in it, as a DvL, and I know much MPF lore.

What division do you want to join? GHOST or JUDGE

What previous experience do you have with the MPF if any? I have had experience as a DvL.

What have you done for the MPF? Not much on this server realy, I am new.

Give me a roleplay situation using atleast 10 /me's and 10 lines You need 2 characters One MPF One Citizen it is fine to have more but no less.:

--------------------------

Combines in this situation: Me
Civilians in this situation: Citizen

Me: Hold it right there!
Citizen: What is it?
Me: /me flicks on his stunstick "Why were you running?
Citizen: /me Backs uo slowly, reaching for his pocket "N-nothing!"
Citizen: /me pulls out a pistol, and fires at the unit
Me: /me ducks for cover "SHI- *Audio Violation*"
Me: /me Fires back
Citizen: /me gets shot in the arm "Fuck!"
Me: /me grabs his radio "Officer in need of a-"
Citizen: /me hits the radio with one of his bullets
Me: /me grabs his SMG "OH COME ON!"
Me: /me fires at him with the SMG
Citizen: /me Gets shot in the leg "OH HELL!"
Citizen: /me drops his pistol
Citizen: /me Starts to crawl away
Me: /me gets out of cover, and walks tward the Citizen
Citizen: /me starts to crawl as fast as he can
Me: /me grabs his foot "Bad Idea to shoot my radio, now I can't ask If I can amputate you, so It is my choice."
Citizen: /me looks at the unit scared "NO! NO! PLEASE!"
Me: /me readys his SMG
Citizen: /me covers his face "NO! PLEASE!"
Me: /me pulls the trigger
Me: /it *Click* *Click*
Me: Looks like I'm out of ammo
Me: /me attempts to tie him up
Citizen: /me resists alittle
Me: Looks like you going to detainment.
Citizen: /me sighs

--------------------------

What brings you to the MPF?: I enjoy the role all togeather, how many perks it has, and how fun the passive RP can be.

What are you expecting to receive from being in the MPF both IC and OOC?: Feared Icly, and treated with somewhat respect, ooc, sometimes annoyed, due to the reasons people were stoped, and detained.

How are you expected to act in the MPF?: Somewhat polite at RCT status, but over the ranks, I will start to act nasty, and vecious.

What is a day to day routine of the MPF in your perspective: Mostly to patroll, wait around the nexus, beat a citizen ocationaly, detain, etc.

What other characters do you have?: Charon 'Saint' Makarov

IN CHARACTER:

Name:Noah DeLano
CID:
Height: 6'2
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Left Eye Green, Right Eye Blue.
Distinguishing Marks: Green, and Blue Eyes.

List any other previous fields you have worked in if any: Very Little Medical Knowlage.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the MPF: Never

Explain why you applied: Many bad Experiences with the Rebelion, and many other things, would be too long to explain.

Give us some background information of yourself: Before the war, I was a simple man, with a simple life, a simple job, and a simple house, everything was simple.
Untill the 7 hour war, I was at my job the day it began, combine dropships fell from the sky, in the middle of my office, bullets flaired, I hid huner my desk.
At the 4th hour, I was found, and a year later, I was put into city 45, but relocated, due to antlion infestation.

Back to top Go down
Teh Strider Pwnz

PostSubject: Re: Noah DeLano's MPF app.   Noah DeLano's MPF app. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Sorry, I didn't know MPF was closed, just saw the global announcment.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Noah DeLano's MPF app.   Noah DeLano's MPF app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 pm

DECLINED

I did not read the application but applications are closed and will not be open at the moment there is no ETA you may copy and paste your app once they open thank you.

Sincerely,
Jake the owner
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Noah DeLano's MPF app.   Noah DeLano's MPF app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:37 pm

After reading your app it seems very strong but I will need to converse it over with Razor SeC. Thank you

-Jake
Back to top Go down
Teh Strider Pwnz

PostSubject: Re: Noah DeLano's MPF app.   Noah DeLano's MPF app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Jake wrote:
After reading your app it seems very strong but I will need to converse it over with Razor SeC. Thank you

-Jake

Wait, Am I still denied?
Back to top Go down
Jared
Admin
Jared

PostSubject: Re: Noah DeLano's MPF app.   Noah DeLano's MPF app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:59 pm

DECLINED

Im sorry, but there are a few things wrong with this app.

First of all, please expand your OOC answers, and also, Im not really sure If you were ever a DVL, unless you can provide proof.

Some canon is also off, and, MPF units dont have autorization to amputate citizens in public areas, unless orderd to by DVL+ units.

I also want to see you on the server more before I take this into account.

Please wait the minimum of one week before trying to re-apply.

I know this sucks, trust me, I've been denied by many servers, just to be accepted on my second try.

What I suggest:
1: Spend more time on the server, so we can get to know you and your roleplay.
2:Get some canon of HL2 metrocops, play HL2, and read the wiki artical on them. (Why is there a whole artical dedicated to MPFs, I'll never know.)
Back to top Go down
Slicks
Admin
Slicks

PostSubject: Re: Noah DeLano's MPF app.   Noah DeLano's MPF app. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
https://jakesserver.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noah DeLano's MPF app.   Noah DeLano's MPF app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noah DeLano's MPF app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jake's HL2RP :: Apply For Factions :: Apply For MPF-
Jump to: