Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pr0ximity

Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED]   Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Steam name (IN STEAM FRIENDS): pureorigin

Steam ID (Steamidfinder.com for it):STEAM_0:1:2419528

Why you want to be an MPF?: I want to be an MPF to help out the others, and have a steady job in-game. I've wanted to be an MPF from the day I joined the server. I knew that this server was a very-serious roleplay community and I respect that. I also would like to be an MPF for the excitement. I know as an MPF you have to be stern and mean, and I think I'm good at that. I like the fact that they get to do that as they're job. Thats why I wanted to join.

How it will benefit you?: What Im hoping for, is to have something for me to do during the day meaning I want something that gives me responsibility and excitement at the same time. MPF can do that for me. I also think that being an MPF can give me new to expect everyday from new players and rebels. I know that they hate the MPF and I know its a semi-war going on.

Why would we choose you?: Because I know how to role play well, I can help out the MPF by adding another member, I can take role playing very seriously, and Im always focused on my job. I am also a very fast learner when it comes to things like this. I know that I'm new and I know I dont have much experience as an MPF but I promise I will do my best to learn the basics of being an MPF.

What division do you want to join?: MPF

What previous experience do you have with the MPF if any? No

What have you done for the MPF? As of right now, I am the CWU Owner, so I help clean the streets and do anything asked of by the Combine. I have also been talking to the MPF as any citizen would all the time.

Give me a roleplay situation using atleast 10 /me's and 10 lines You need 2 characters One MPF One Citizen it is fine to have more but no less.
MPF (me): Citizen Wall!
Citizen: /me moves against the wall slowly
MPF(me): Face the wall!
Citizen:/me pretends i didnt hear him
MPF(me):Face the wall!!
Citizen:/me attempts to run
MPF(me):/me shoots near the citizen to scare him.
Citizen: Ok im stopping!
MPF(me): Get down!
Citizen: /me runs as soon as the MPF gets near again.
MPF(me):/me shoots citizen in the leg twice.
Citizen:/me falls to the ground.
MPF(me):Ties up citizen
Citizen:/me attempts to run after being tied
MPF(me):/me shoots citizen in the back finally killing him.

What brings you to the MPF? Fun, responsibility, role-playing, ect.

What are you expecting to receive from being in the MPF both IC and OOC? IC- I expect to recive anything required to do my job.I also expect to have new challenges and new excitements everyday. OOC: I expect to have fun, talk with other MPF's and just overall have a really good role-playing time.

How are you expected to act in the MPF? Serious,Strict, Mean. Those are what the citizens think and thats what I think.

What is a day to day routine of the MPF in your perspective (Dont worry about this one we will not judge you on this)- Go out,patrol,observe,arrest,attack,be mean.

What other characters do you have? (IF ANY)- My main character name is Kyle Jacob Wong

IN CHARACTER (Your character writes this)

Name: Kyle Jacob Wong
CID:39638
Height: 5'7
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color:Brown
Distinguishing Marks: Scar (right cheek).

List any other previous fields you have worked in if any - Co-owner of my friends server if thats what your asking. If your asking about HL2RP Jobs, I am the owner the CWU Unit.

Have you had any previous affiliation with the MPF- I've been arrested by Nova about 4 times..

Explain why you applied.- I applied to be apart of a team and apart of a growing community of Role-Play.

Give us some background information of yourself- My name is Kyle.. I was at my moms house when the 7 hour war started.. My and my mother were sitting there watching a movie when 4 Combine officers bombed in. They hitting us with their-stun sticks on sight. My mom.. She didnt make it.. I barley escaped with my life. Now i found City 18. I take place there as the CWU Owner for the city. Life is hard. This life is hell.

Last edited by Pr0ximity on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED]   Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:43 pm

PENDING...

Background info is a backstory on your character You seem somewhat like you know what your doing but to tell really well please expand your answers you have 3 days to expand your answers Leave or edit your reply or send me a msg on steam saying you have finished expending your answers thank you

-Server owner, Server hoster, MPF Recruiter and application viewer, And more

Jake
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED]   Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 pm

PENDING...

He did make his questions longer but his backstory is still messed up so once he fixes that I will be sure to tell him his answer
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED]   Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:04 pm

ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Me and the other admins will need to talk about this but for now...Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED]   Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pr0x's Application [ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1