Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

Convext's Rebel Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Convext

Convext's Rebel Application Empty
PostSubject: Convext's Rebel Application   Convext's Rebel Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Steam Username

cayson1413

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:23201889

Steam Friends Name

{CG}Convext [SG]

In-Game Name

Blane Roger

Gender(IC)

Male

Age (IC)

BackStory

Blane Roger, now in his mid-twenties, who has recently been transported from City 18 to City 45.
Life in City 18 was dark, and scary, the citizens there had frowns instead of smiles.
The Metropolice Force units were harsh and cruel. The sound of beatings and screams can be heard everyday.
The sky grew darker every single day, and so did the streets.

As Blane Roger walked along the dark streets, a strange man walked towards him, telling Blane to follow him.
Blane blindly follows the man into a building in the middle of the central plaza. Upon entering the building, the man leaded Blane into a room. The room was filled with a number of ammo crates, and other stuff you can find in an everyday outpost. Blane looked around room, before turning back to the man.
The man introduced himself as "Reilly", and offered Blane to join his /group/ of rebels, a group of brave men and women, attempting to take back Earth in humanity's hands. That was when his life changed, forever.

Anti-citizen activity raised around City 18. The Metropolice Force started to take action. As the news reached Blane, he left his equipment behind, and fled to City 45, leaving behind his old life.

Why you want to be rebel

I want to help stop the oppression caused by the Combine,
And take back Earth in humanity's hands.

How would you be helpful to the rebels

I would help them in any way i can.
Whether be helping refugees and citizens escape the city,
or just cleaning a dirty floor...
I'll do it.

What are you good at

I am experienced in combative matters,
As he was a rebel in the past when he was in City 18. (And yes it all happened IC :>)
Back to top Go down
GreenPandeh

PostSubject: Re: Convext's Rebel Application   Convext's Rebel Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:04 am

I must say, this is a nice app, but I believe you should extend it a little, alltough Backstory is perfect.

BackStory - A+

Answers - C

Roleplay - Not examined.

(Requires B+ or more to get in on both.)
Back to top Go down
Jared
Admin
Jared

PostSubject: Re: Convext's Rebel Application   Convext's Rebel Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Extend.

Only complaint, good app though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Convext's Rebel Application   Convext's Rebel Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Convext's Rebel Application
Page 1 of 1