Jake's HL2RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:D

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWiki

TS3 Possible server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared
Admin
Jared

TS3 Possible server Empty
PostSubject: TS3 Possible server   TS3 Possible server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:56 am

For anyone here that knows, Team Speak Three (TS3) allows members of communities to talk to each other.

Due to last nights meeting, which was, partly a failure, I am thinking of setting up a TS3 server.

If we do, It will be used for meetings, and to talk if you want during idle times.

You do not need a mic, you can use the chat box, but a mic is suggested.

Also, I urge you all to donate to the server, so Jake can help us get a new Box. (one that doesnt lag as much, hopefully.)

If you want to donate, talk to Jake on steam chat, or PM him and ask for the Paypal link.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Admin
Jake

TS3 Possible server Empty
PostSubject: Re: TS3 Possible server   TS3 Possible server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Alright lets say this straight up a TS3 Server would be helpful we were thinking of getting a vent I dont use a server box but im planning on getting a dedicated server and switching up because of the lag I dont have the money or the pc for the server box

SEND DONATIONS TO: jakeshl2rpserver@hotmail.com

Thank you
Back to top Go down

TS3 Possible server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jake's HL2RP :: Server :: Annoucements-
Jump to: